Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Maximum Organization for Maximum Space

I love organization and lately, closets have been my project.  Tonight I finally finished the office closet!  It was great to really unpack the office for the first time.  Sure the boxes have been long gone, but now I feel like all my scrapbooking and craft supplies are accessible!  

I left the right side of the sliding door closet for hanging clothes should we ever use it as a bedroom, but added shelves to the left side [all by myself!]. 

I had a lot of fun picking out cute boxes to house all my supplies.  :)
The Master Closet was my fist project.  Dad came over and helped me take down the existing shelves, move them up, and add another layer to the bottom.

Now there is plenty of room for Ronnie's clothes when he comes back!

We even let the shelving go above the door to maximize storage space!
So that's what's new around the house.  :)

No comments: