Sunday, September 16, 2012

I know, I know, I'm completely awful... I have been in school for over six weeks now and I have yet to blog one word about it!  I guess the main word is :

BUSY!

Dont get me wrong, I am loving my time in the Clinical Lab Program but it has certainly been stretching and takes all my time.  I wake up at 6am and usually dont get home until 5:30 or 6pm.  Then there is homework to be done and oh, the studying!  ALL my free time is spent studying...  tv, facebook, pinterest, and even cooking are all on hold for the most part.  Mia spends the day at "grandma's house" which she loves and it tires her out for me too.  Anyways, I did want to get it out there that I AM back in school now, it is amazing and very challenging, and I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I hope to update a little more soon!  

No comments: