Thursday, February 23, 2012

A year with Mia

I was never a dog person until we got our little Mia. I fell in love with her instantly, and I guess it is fair to say she fell in love with me. Even though she was supposed to be Ronnie's little pup, she never misses an opportunity to cuddle up on my lap. We have had so much fun with her over the past year. We love watching her play, learn new tricks, and especially sleep... she is SO cute when she is sleeping. I can't believe it has been one year since we picked up Mia in Dallas and brought her home to our little hotel room at Brook Army Medical Center. I can honestly say that I don't know what I would do without her. She seems to bring a certain joy to our house that I don't know that we could have found otherwise. She has motivated both Ronnie and me to get up get moving and get better. It has been one year with our little bug and we could never have asked for a better gift.

Then
Now

No comments: