Sunday, February 5, 2012

A year with you, my love

So I just realized today that our Anniversary post never posted for some reason! So bummed! So I am moving it to the top to share it for now. :)

Ronnie and I had a wonderful first anniversary while my family was in town. We were even able to eat the cake from our wedding ceremony in November (which I'm sure was much better than waiting a full year!). On New Years Day, Ronnie and I went to the Tower of the Americas in downtown San Antonio. It has been on our list of things to do for a while and it made for a great Anniversary surprise. The view from the top of the tower at sunset made dinner even more romantic and spectacular. The Chart House Restaurant's steak helped a lot too ;)

It has been one year... It hardly seems possible. It has not been your typical year, that is for sure. Ronnie has gone through several surgeries and extended hospital visits in our first year. We have made trips all over the country visiting family and friends and housed visitors in our first home together as well. We have moved a total of 4 times here in TX and even managed to have two weddings! But through it all, I know I am blessed to be married to my best friend.

No comments: