Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Re-living the Moments

I am a preserver of memories. I love to scrapbook, collage, hang pictures, and keep nick-knacks. I always want to remember. I want the feelings and the funny little stories to always make me smile, laugh, or cry. Sometimes flipping through printed (or digital) pictures is just not enough for me. I'm still learning the best and most practical way for me to collect memories. In the past, I have made time lines, videos, and powerpoints. More recently I have chosen to scrapbook and make keepsakes. Last year, I dabbled in printing books and looked into Project Life which I plan to use this year. All of them are amazing ways to create, keep, and pass along.

Tonight, I was blessed to re-live our November wedding through the beautiful photographs taken by my friend Amy Moore, of Amy Moore Photos as I sorted and selected my prints. The details, expressions, and faces came back to me like a flood. It was a magical night. One that I will never forget. And thanks to these beautiful works of art, my family can remember them, too. I love memories and the feelings they come with. I love pictures, picture books, and mementos. I love that soon, I will be holding them all in my hands. I just cant wait.


No comments: