Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sun and Snow

Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was cold yet sunny and the snow gently floated down in big fluffy flakes all around campus. Of course, I didnt even notice. I was too busy thinking of all the stuff that I HAD to get done before I could go to Indy for the weekend to hang out with my second family and my amazing boyfriend. As I was in line for a quick lunch after chapel, I felt my phone buzz (NON STOP) in my pocket. I finally dropped all of my lunch onto a table and set down my backpack. I called Ronnie back.

"I cant really talk right now. What do you need."
"Um, where's 92nd st?"
"I dont know.... why?"
"never mind. are you wearing a polka-dot snow hat?"
"What?" I quickly looked around.

Yup, Ronnie was standing right behind me. It was an amazing surprise. I was swept off my feet and forced out of my business mode. It has been a great weekend :)

No comments: