Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Officially....

OLD!!!
Yup, I'm now 20.... the big 2-0.... no longer a teen... *sigh*

But on a happier note, My birthday was a blast! It was jam packed full of things to do (most not birthday related) and lots of friends. My suite came into my room at midnight on the 12th to sing me a wild and crazy loud version of "Happy Birthday." Nope, I wasnt asleep yet...


I had three classes on my birthday; bio, chem, and world changers. I know, I know, i should have taken the whole day off but duty calls. I also had a Kem Hall meeting, a unit meeting, and a chem study session. :-P We had a unit dinner too! Home cooked by Katy Bullman, our RA. It was delicious but I couldnt eat with them because of my chem study session (test the next day to study for).

I got lots of surprises for my birthday! The girls in my suite got icecream for us all to enjoy and i got presents from a few friends and packages from my parents and aunt. My new bed set from gma and pawpaw even came in the mail. It was thrilling. :-D

Here are just a few pics from the big day...




No comments: