Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Elegant Date

On Tueday, Ronnie and I headed to Ft. Wayne after my last morning class before Thanksgiving break. I knew that Ronnie had planned an elegant evening out with the help of my grandma, but I had no idea what was really in store. All I knew was "dress up." So I dressed up in my formal dress and Ronnie in a suit. We headed out to the mall where we shopped around and Ronnie bought me some slippers. We then headed to a restaurant. Ronnie told me to close my eyes once we got close. He helped my out of the car as I begged him to let me open my eyes. Once I opened them I saw Eddie Merlot's. It is a beautiful restaurant with towering pillars, twinkling candlelight and dazling stained glass. The lady took my coat and seated us in our reserved table. It was beautiful. We ordered desserts (which were splendid by the way) and sat and talked. I have the most amazing boyfriend!



No comments: