Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ronnie and i decided to be brave and try out shopping on black friday. We had shopped the day before too and thought we could get our prices adjusted while we were out. PawPaw, Bobby, and Ronnie bet that I couldnt be ready by 7:30 AM with shoes on purse ready. At 7:20, Ronnie came to check if I was up. I was not. So he hopped in the shower. Five more minutes went by and I decided to go ahead and win the bet. I jumped out of bed, threw on a seatshirt and put my hear in a ponytail before banging on the bathroom door to tell Ronnie he had one minute to win the bet. It was hilarious. I so won.

Anyways, ronnie and I went shopping.... We got our prices adjusted at Kohls but couldnt bring ourselves to buy anything in fear of staning for hours in the check out line that wrapped clear around the store. We went to several places. It was really rather frustrating...


Our plan for next year: Shop the day before and then go get the prices adjusted... it's the shorter of the lines.

No comments: