Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pay Day!

I've been at my new job for three whole weeks now.  Since I started in the middle of a pay period, today was my first big girl pay day!  That is a milestone in any college grad's life and mine is no different.  I would love to say that I went and celebrated in some way, but truth be told, I am just enjoying a lazy weekend at home catching up on some much needed sleep.  I've had a time getting use to these early mornings.  I get up at 5am now and, as a night owl and ANTI morning bird, it has taken its toll.  

I have enjoyed my first couple weeks on the bench though and have been "checked off" to work in blood gas, troponin iStat, Urinalysis, and kit testing.  It's been a lot of fun and I am looking forward to starting a new bench sometime next week.  

No comments: