Friday, September 5, 2008

La Semana Pasada

It is safe to assume that I have successfully survived my first week of school. I am adjusting very easily to life here on the IWU campus. I love my Suite in Kem hall [shout to 2West] and all nine of my suitemates. I am trying hard to memorize names and to find enough time in my schedule to eat a sit down meal in Baldwin dining hall. I have 5 classes this semestar; General Statistics, Principles of Biology, General Chemistry I, Gen Chem Lab, and Freshman World Changers. So far so good! Pics to come soon!

2 comments:

Chinchilla Family said...

Hola chica! How are things going with the class workload/ getting ahead? Glad to hear that you're settling in. Also, what are your favorite snack-y foods? (chips, candy/chocolate, etc). We'd like to be part of your "encouragement" especially since it has to be hard to send things from Honduras. Let us know how we can be praying for you as well. Bendiciones, José & Melanie

Anonymous said...

Know we need to get you a kitty to keep you company in your dorm room:)