Friday, June 6, 2008

A Time To Move On

The RAD Graduation is over. It seems like this year has flown by, but at the same time stretched out. All but one of the students have headed home and my roommates Katie and Kara have also gone their separate ways. By the time I leave, the Finneys (the Director and Family), my roommates, students, and some of my friends will all be gone either for good or on summer vacation. I think it is safe to say it is time to move on. I am not leaving because I don't love GA, RAD, or the friends and family I have here. It is simply time. Time to move on. Time to start new. I will surely be back to visit, but my life is turning in a new and exciting direction. Bon Voyage!

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,


3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,


4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,


5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,


6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,


7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,


8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.



No comments: