Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today I am reminded, as I should be every day, to be thankful for everything that I have. I have been so blessed this November to be able to see so many of my extended family and friends. It is certainly not taken for granted. Our wedding was a wonderful time of worship and fellowship with so many who have prayed for us from afar. What a blessing to be able to see so many wonderful people. We are truly blessed.

I am also incredibly blessed to spend this thanksgiving with my husband. Last year on thanksgiving, I was by myself in San Antonio, visiting Ronnie in the hospital. At the time, we still did not know to what extent he would recover. Today, he stands as a living testimony of God's amazing healing power and grace. I am so blessed to live day in and day out with him and learn more about him through good times and trials.

No comments: