Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Plan-A-Thon

I know it probably seems like I have fallen off the blogging wagon completely, but I promise I have been busy and working hard lately. I just got back from a quick, last minute trip to Indiana for a Plan-A-Thon with my mom [she is the best]. Since we finally got approved for leave in November, Ronnie and I were able to pick a concrete DATE for our renewal of vows/wedding ceremony! HAPPY! So that sparked the plan-a-thon... You see, it seems that I am already months behind. Bad. So I flew to indy to take care of most of the details in one amazing swoop. Here is what we conquered...
rings- check
venue- check
flowers- check
dress- check
bridesmaids- check!
bridesmaids' dresses- check, check, check
groomsmen- check
tux fitted- check
photographer- check
cake baker- check
planner- check
flower girl- check
ring bearer- check
registries- mostly check
pricing items- check
hotel block- check
hair stylist- in the works
honeymoon- picked out
passport app- turning in tmrw
pricing items- check
invites- proofed!
DJ- check
rehearsal dinner- brainstormed
officiant- check

and oh, so much more. Like I said... Plan-A-Thon... all of that happened in just a matter of 2 weeks. It amazing how things fall into place and how stress free this project has been [so far]. I AM SO EXCITED!


Visit our wedding website at tinyurl.com/rzmktc

1 comment:

Kara Ashley Núñez said...

Kristyn! How exciting for you! I love reading your blog - you're so creative my dear!! I'll be praying for you guys as you plan your wedding celebration!! Love you!!!