Monday, July 4, 2011

South Haven, Michigan

Ronnie and I were so blessed to be able to take ten days to travel with my family. My grandma Olga was in town from Panama and Mom planned an amazing vacation for everyone. After dropping Mia off with a friend from church, we all piled into the cars and drove from Indianapolis to Ft. Wayne. We spent one night there to celebrate my cousin Bobby's birthday (we wont say how old) with my Grandma and PawPaw Meyers.

We headed to Michigan the next afternoon. The Seahorse cottage we stayed out was so cute. There are a hundred things I could say about the trip. It was simply amazing and I loved every moment I was blessed to spend with my family and grandparents.

Here are a few of my favorite things:
Walks on the beach, sunsets, quaint little shops, handmade icecream, watching PawPaw's ice cream melt way too fast, playing board games, s'mores on the back deck, speaking spanish with my Grandma Olga, shopping with both grandmas, being silly with my sisters, 70 degree weather, buying old fashion candy, old Disney movies, foosball, and so much more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about our home, Seahorse Cottage. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We now have a facebook page for the cottage: www.facebook.com/SeahorseCottageIn SouthHaven
If you "like" the page, you will get updates on the cottage and current events in South Haven.