Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Amazing Family


I was so happy to have my family so supportive and so involved in our wedding. My mom helped me with so much of the plans for not only the wedding but also for moving and married life in general. Dad played a huge part in the wedding as he walked me down the isle and gave me away and also read a Bible passage. Shelby did an amazing job handling all the music. She played her guitar during the prelude and DJ-ed all the rest. Cori was my go-getter girl. She was by my side all day long helping me with all the little things from zipping my dress to keeping me organized. Ronnie and I both had a good cry when it was time for my family to go home. We love and miss them so much and had a blast with them while they were here with us in San Antonio.



No comments: