Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 at a glance...

Best Movie: "Up" is definitely at the top of my list followed closely by "No Reservations" (was that this yr?) and The Proposal...

Favorite song(s): "Here Without You" by Three Doors Down

Life Changes:

The Boy: Ronnie and I have been together for a year and nine months now. He continues to be a blessing in my life, each and every day. It has been an interesting year for Ronnie and I. Ronnie joined the army in February and graduated bootcamp in May. He was then stationed in Velsick, Germany where I was able to visit in July.

Job: I took a job back in March as an RA (Resident Assistant) of Kem hall at IWU. I love my job. I feel like I get paid to make friends and encourage people. There are inconvenient parts like meetings and paperwork, but overall this is the best and funnest job I have ever had.

Family: The Fam moved back to Indy in June. It has been interesting having them so close. They are getting into the swing of life here again.

School: This past semester has been my hardest yet. With Organic Chem I and Mammalian Anatomy, I have learned very quickly that college is a lot harder than high school. It has been discouraging to study harder than I ever have before and still not see the benefits on tests. But in the end, I passed the classes and that's all that matters.

Dreams and Changes to Come
This next year is sure to be a year full of change. I plan to transfer to IUPUI in Indianapolis for school next year. Lord willing, my parents will have a house and I will live in the condo and commute to school. I love Indiana Wesleyan and know that I will be sad to leave, but I am also very excited about this next step in my life.

No comments: