Sunday, December 14, 2014

Peace on Earth

I don't know why, but I am super excited about Christmas this year.  It's not the presents, the lights, the Christmas music Ronnie loves to stream through the house, or even the adorable decorations we have everywhere.  I think this year just feels like a "real life" Christmas.  For the first time in many years, we are not in transition.  We are not stressed with finals and job hunting, worried about traveling great distances, or scurrying to buy gifts that pack easy.  We are in real life now.  And I love it.  It has been a relaxing holiday season filled with family and friends.  There were chaotic times, yes, but I'm at peace through it all.  What a great way to celebrate the birth of the King; with peace and joy and without pressure and madness.

We wish you all peace, joy, and happiness in this season and in the year to come.  Merry Christmas to all!


No comments: