Monday, July 21, 2014

Minion Surprise



We didn't do anything big for Ronnie's birthday this year.  I guess that is just part of getting older.  The other part is practical gifts.  Ronnie's birthday present was redoing the upstairs man cave (see earlier post), so we really didn't even do many presents.  I wanted to do a little something silly and special for him though.  So while my dad and sister kept Ronnie occupied at a movie, Mom helped me put together a little minion surprise party.  We came home to it after going out for dinner.  He loved it. 

Happy Birthday, Love! You are my world.  Thanks for making me smile.  xo


Minion cupcakes!
Minions


Unicorn Fluff
What is a party without bananas?

Cookie robots

El Macho's Salsa and Chips
Balloons!

My handsome man and very excited pup

Even Boomer joined in!  Cori loves him. ;)

No comments: