Wednesday, July 17, 2013

December Disney

I think my sister would kill me if didnt dedicate a post to our spontaneous trip to Disney World.  Cori came to Ronnie and me in late November and bluntly stated, "You guys should take me to Disney World."  I laughed and asked her when.  She simply said, "Before the end of the year."  And that is how it started.  I knew that school would not afford me the time to plan such a trip so it was up to Ronnie and Cori to plan the trip details and keep the price down.  But they did it... every last detail.  Cori even looked up Disney "secrets."  We found little hidden treasures, events, and tricks all along the way.  We were in Disney for 4 days over New Years Eve.  For those who have never ventured to Disney over New Years, I will tell you that what they say is true.  It is the single busiest day of the year as everyone crowds in to see the spectacular castle and firework show at midnight.  Magic Kingdom was at capacity by 9am, so we got there for Magic hours at 6am and stayed until midnight.  It was an incredible show, well worth the wait.  But I dont know that I will dare fight the crowds again.

There are so many cool pictures of the trip and I wish I could elaborate more.  But for the sake of time, I will just leave you with a glance at the Shutterfly book I just put together of the trip.




Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

No comments: