Thursday, May 24, 2012

My reading list


I have to preface this post by stating that I can not remember the last book I completed or even attempted to complete before moving to Texas. But it would appear that I have almost [but not quite] become and avid reader!

Here is my reading list:
  • "For Women Only" and "For Men Only" by Jeff & Shaunti Feldhahn
  • "The Shack" by William Young
  • "Better Because of You" by Ginny Hutchinson & Cathy Haffner
  • "From Pride to Humility"
  • "Searching for God Knows What" by Donald Miller
  • "The Hunger Games" Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  • "What did you expect? Redeeming the realities of marriage" by Paul David Tripp
  • "He Loves Me!" by Wayne Jacobsen
  • "The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace
  • "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo
  • "Peacemaking for Families" by Ken Sande
  • And I've reread most of the New Testament using my new HCSB Study Bible

No comments: