Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank YOU.

So I just wanted to take another minute and say how AMAZING our god is. In steps of provision he has sent complete strangers and casual acquaintances into my life to grant me vehicles, gifts, housing, hugs, monetary donations, and most importantly prayers all purely out of love. In addition my school (IUPUI), teachers and advisers have helped me rearrange my schedule not only for this semester's homework, tests, and even finals, but also for next semester's classes and my acceptance into the Clinical Lab Science program in the fall. I'm amazed.

I do not for one second want to overlook the friends and family who have supported both Ronnie and I through this new challenge of life either. Without them, I would be lost.

So as I prepare for the next step in mine and Ronnie's life, I am more than encouraged that God is in EVERY detail.

No comments: