Monday, July 5, 2010

What makes a house a home?

My parents bought a new house nearly two weeks ago. The evening the papers were signed, I started packing boxes. Mom went out of town for a week thereafter and Dad, the girls, and I packed the entire condo and moved it to the new house. The mess was horrific, but by the time Mom got home, they were ready to sleep at the new house. And me? I have the condo all to myself for now. I've been picking up new furniture and setting up my own little abode (with some help of course). I'm so excited to have a place of my own and to begin getting the things Ronnie and I will need to set up our house together. Ronnie has been excited to. He has been staying up-to-date on how things are coming along here even from Afghanistan and even sending me out to buy special touches for the condo from him. How sweet!

1 comment:

ronnie mcculley said...

I love you :) So much baby