Monday, May 31, 2010

Saying goodbye. again.

“Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad 'cause I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.” ~Unknown


Saying goodbye is never an easy thing. Ronnie and I have learned this lesson a dozen times over. But despite it all we have a peace knowing that we are in the center of God's will and there is no safer place to be.

This trip was filled with special moments and memories starting with the evening we got engaged and ending with a trip to the zoo with the girls but there was SO much in between that I cant even begin to express. God is leading us and we will follow him unapologetically... no matter where we are, apart or together.

No comments: