Monday, February 15, 2010

With Love

Valentine's Day was an interesting holiday for Ronnie and I this year. Our cross-continent date took a tad bit of creativity. We solved this dilemma by having a "skype" date. We used our web cams to have a virtual date in which we watched the latest episode of our favorite tv show LOST and Ice Age 3. We also had lots of time to sit and chat. It was a wonderful day for us both to just re-connect and remind eachother of how far we have come in the last (almost) 2 years. In addition, Ronnie got me a new ipod nano! I love it. I would tell you what I got him, but he hasnt gotten the package yet. :)

To my Valentine: Thank you for being such an amazing man. Than you for the godly example you are to me and also for the way you continue to build me up no matter what. I dont know what I would do without you. I love you.

1 comment:

Chinchilla Family said...

Glad you guys could enjoy time together. I remember the days of skype dates and nightly phone calls on skype & my cell phone after 9pm. I'd have to say, we grew to know each other so well because of the distance and how hard we worked at our relationship. Bendiciones para los dos!