Monday, October 27, 2008

Coffee!

My littlest sister Cori emailed me today and was very excited to tell me that she now likes coffee. Apparently it has been a lifelong dream of hers.

The whole thing reminded me of the other day. I will preface the story by saying that I don't really like coffee....

It has been REALLY cold here lately. So the other day I had a huge craving for some nice, warm coffee. So, I went to McConn Coffee and bought a cup. With every sip, i cringed. It was awful, but for some odd reason i couldn't help but drink it. I drank the whole cup of nasty stuff, loving and hating every drop. I don't know if it was the caffeine that kept me going or the warmth. hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol You are to cute. It reminds me of "Open Season" Where the dear takes a sip of coffee lol He's like Yuck!! I mean WWOOHOOOO Its like freedom in a cup!! haha <3